Wednesday 2 February 2011

Booked my first Fair of the year and exhibiting my bags in Ramsbottom

Well I have booked my first fair of the year - just waiting for confirmation! I will be at http://greatbritishcraftbazaar.com/ on the 26th and 27th March, can't wait as hopefully I shall meet up with people I speak to on forums and facebook which will be nice .
I am also exhibiting my bags in Ramsbottom Library http://www.bury.gov.uk/LeisureAndCulture/Libraries/BranchLibraries/RamsbottomLibraryandAdultLearningCentre.htm from this Friday for a month, they have just had a display cabinet  added to the library and yours truly will be the first one to put something in it - hopefully I will have some sales too. I used to work at Ramsbottom a couple of years ago and still keep in touch with the staff but haven't seen them for a while so it will be nice to catch up when I go with my bags on Friday

1 comment:

  1. Yay, that's great Claire. I'm going to be there too. Be lovely to see you again :)

    ReplyDelete