Saturday 30 April 2011

Spotlight on........

Today's spolight is on another very talented and I must say very busy lady Jolene Wolfe of Kitzbitz Art Glass
I first came across Jolene on Frit Happens, at the time I was making lampwork beads and used to buy some amazing twisties and shards off her 
to use on my beads

Jolene is also an amazing lampwork artist herself, just look at this bead how beautiful is it?
She is also a very talented poly clay artist , I spotted these tattoo beads aren't they just amazing, I wouldn't know where to start trying to produce something with this detail 
 Jolene also offers beginners lampwork tuition in a fabulous looking studio
 To top all this off she is...............
PHEW I have a feeling she is superwoman in disguise either that or she knows the secret of finding more than  24 hours in a day lol






No comments:

Post a Comment