Tuesday 12 April 2011

Introducing 2 fabulous crafts people

There are so many talented people out there who create such amazing things I thought it was about time to introduce a couple to you.
First of is the amazing Dizzykitten aka Kayleigh she does fab things with polymerclay.
I am in total awe of people who make beads out of this medium, I have had a go myself but the end result just ended up in the bin - think I need to stick to knitting lol


Here are a few examples of here work (apologises for 'borrowing your photos but needs must ;-) )
 
How cute is this bracelet :-)

and I LOVE these :-)
Find more about Dizzy Kitten by reading her blog here or catch up with her antics on FB here  where you can drool over more of her creations



My next crafter is someone who I regard as a friend, the lovely and very talented Caroline or CJ from http://www.curiouscatcreative.co.uk 
she makes the most amazing jewellery and flowers out of leather


 CJ and her gorgeous cat

I first met CJ at a craft fair near Stockport a year or so ago and it struck me how after all  my years doing craft fairs I had never seen anything like her creations, I was smitten from the start with them and continue to drool over the pictures she puts up both on her blog and her FB page where you can read about all the craft events she attends ( wow I have never known anyone do so many) and the other antics she gets up to.....all I will say is Smurf ;-) hehe
Here are a few of CJ's creations 














2 comments: