Tuesday 26 April 2011

Spotlight on.......

Today I would like to introduce you to another very talented lady Donna Sanders aka Delicate Sparkles, this is a lady who loves a bit of sparkle and  is a genius with those pesky little seed beads ( can you tell those beads and I never got on lol) My favourite creations by Donna have to be these flower necklaces which she combines and matches perfectly with the silk strings from
Diane at SowZerE, 
A little bird tells me she is planning to make these into kits , I might just be tempted to try and tame those icckle beads once again

I also love this cuff , how much work must have gone into making this - WOW

To view more of Donna's work why not visit her
You can also visit Donnas blog and see what else she has been up to


 

No comments:

Post a Comment